COVID-19 Protection Framework (Traffic Light System) Guidance for Customers
As the country has now adopted the new COVID-19 Protection Framework (Traffic Light System) announced by the government on Monday, 29th November, we wanted to let you know the steps we are taking to protect our staff and those that interact with us on our premises, from COVID-19.
Red & Orange Zones
- Our staff who can work from home will continue to do so
- Orders can be placed via phone and email
- Customer collections can occur; however, we ask that customers contact our sales teams to arrange a pick-up time slot to allow us to manage the number of visitors to our sites
- Customers collecting product must provide their own PPE (Hard hat, high viz & safety glasses & face coverings).
- Customers entering our sites must provide and wear face coverings following the correct face mask-wearing procedures, and observe social distancing
- Customer deliveries will continue as usual. If you have protocols in place for deliveries that we need to be aware of please state so at the time of order
- Strict contact tracing remains in place
We appreciate the continued cooperation of all our customers as we shift to this new framework and means of operating.
We look forward to reconnecting with all of you in the year as we can under the new framework.
Meri Kirihimete me te tau hou
(Merry Christmas & Happy New Year)
General Manager | Fletcher Steel